Lookout! Lucas has a banjo on his knee
OKLAHOMA CITY — KFOR’s Lucas Ross went to the American Banjo Museum. He played a ditti with Johnny Baier, Executive director American Banjo Museum.
The museum is celebrating their 4th year in Bricktown with FREE admission Friday-Sunday. You can also enter to win a free banjo. For more information visit here:
The banjo Lucas played in the video is called the “Zombie Killer” and is available all weekend to tryout when you visit. It’s the only one you can actually touch.
Sunday at noon is the opening ceremony of the new 5-String exhibit and will feature live performances by the Byron Berline Band and others.
- Toddler argues with mother over cupcakes; 'Listen, listen, listen, Linda!'
- Oklahoma sisters lose both parents in 48 hours; FFA community rallies behind them
- Feline Fury: Family calls 911, says 'fat, angry' cat has them trapped in bedroom
- 'Crocodile Hunter' Steve Irwin's final words revealed
- FIRES: Wildfires are sparking across the metro, crews stressing caution during high fire danger