Not too early to plan next summer’s vacation
Most students have been in school for only about a month now but are you already missing the beach?
It’s not too early to start planning next summer’s vacation, which in turn, could save you money.
The first step, set back a little extra money from each paycheck starting now.
That will help you avoid the credit card burden.
Consider signing up for a credit card that offers hotel or airline benefits, just remember to pay it off each month.
Also, choosing a destination well ahead of time will give you the best pricing options and availability.
An early start to vacation planning means more time to compare prices and have a stress-free time.
- One arrested while federal agents surround a N.W. OKC home
- Alleged murder for hire plot leads to two more hazmat scares in metro
- Toddler argues with mother over cupcakes; 'Listen, listen, listen, Linda!'
- Businessman buys out part of Oklahoma City Thunder
- 'I just lost it;' Officials said man killed wife of 56 years because she was 'nagging' him