Not too early to plan next summer’s vacation
Most students have been in school for only about a month now but are you already missing the beach?
It’s not too early to start planning next summer’s vacation, which in turn, could save you money.
The first step, set back a little extra money from each paycheck starting now.
That will help you avoid the credit card burden.
Consider signing up for a credit card that offers hotel or airline benefits, just remember to pay it off each month.
Also, choosing a destination well ahead of time will give you the best pricing options and availability.
An early start to vacation planning means more time to compare prices and have a stress-free time.
- Toddler argues with mother over cupcakes; 'Listen, listen, listen, Linda!'
- 'Crocodile Hunter' Steve Irwin's final words revealed
- 'Super' exercise helps mother lose 110 pounds, secret in 'core'
- Oklahoma sisters lose both parents in 48 hours; FFA community rallies behind them
- Feline Fury: Family calls 911, says 'fat, angry' cat has them trapped in bedroom