Food on stove to blame for OKC apartment fire
OKLAHOMA CITY – Fire crews say food left on the stove is blame for an overnight apartment fire in southwest Oklahoma City.
It happened around 1 a.m. at the Seminole Ridge apartments near S.W. 74th St. and Santa Fe.
When firefighters arrived, there were flames inside one apartment.
They were able to contain the fire to the kitchen and quickly put it out.
Officials said residents were cooking something on the stove and then fell asleep.
- Sandwich Suspension: 2-year-old girl punished by daycare over cheese sandwich
- 'Super' exercise helps mother lose 110 pounds, secret in 'core'
- Oklahoma part of major beef recall, see if your neighborhood grocery store made the list
- Woman's car payments hid her death for 6 years, body found mummified in backseat of car