Miles Reacts to Sports Illustrated Allegations
Former Oklahoma State football coach Les Miles, now the head coach at LSU, reacted on Saturday to the allegations of misconduct in the OSU football program according to a series of upcoming articles in Sports Illustrated.
SI’s allegations range from academic misconduct, the drug monitoring program at the school, and payments by coaches and boosters.
Most of the alleged incidents took place between 2001 and 2007.
Miles was the OSU head coach between 2001 and 2004, when he left to coach at LSU.
Miles comments were made after LSU’s game on Saturday night, and although he did not confirm any of Sports Illustrated’s allegations were true, he did not flatly deny them either,
saying he was “not aware” of any improprieties, that he enjoyed his time at OSU, and it is not a place where you have to cheat to win.
- Oklahoma part of major beef recall, see if your neighborhood grocery store made the list
- Woman's car payments hid her death for 6 years, body found mummified in backseat of car
- TRAGIC: Man dies from injuries after being hit with his own vehicle
- Sandwich Suspension: 2-year-old girl punished by daycare over cheese sandwich
- PHOTO: Oklahoma Gov. daughter responds to photo stirring up controversy online