Quarterback Controversy Brewing at OU?
Oklahoma’s football team might be dealing with another quarterback controversy in the coming days, and if not that, at least a lot of quarterback discussion.
Blake Bell came on in relief of an ineffective Trevor Knight on Saturday in OU’s 16-7 win over West Virginia.
Bell only threw one pass, an incompletion, but he did lead the Sooners to a field goal, their only score of the second half.
Knight committed three turnovers; two interceptions and a fumble, and several of his passes were off target.
OU coaches would not say who will be the starting quarterback this Saturday at home against Tulsa, but it’s clear the Sooners
are not settled at the most important positon on the field.
- WATCH: Possibly the best home Christmas light show EVER and it's right here in Oklahoma
- Naked, wet man found in guitar case near frozen pond in eastern Oklahoma
- Best Flight Ever: Canadian airliner made passengers' Christmas wishes come true
- UPDATE: Protesters stage mock oil spill outside Devon Tower, chain selves to revolving doors
- UPDATE: Colorado high school shooting suspect, a male student, found dead inside school