Edmond road work closing streets Monday night
EDMOND, Okla. – Drivers in Edmond, expect traffic slowdowns starting Monday.
Crews will be resurfacing Broadway in downtown Edmond.
Drivers can expect various lane closures on Broadway between 2nd St. and Campbell Ave.
Work is scheduled to begin at 7 p.m. and will continue every evening until it’s finished.
Good news, all the work will be done at night to minimize impact on drivers.
- Oklahoma part of major beef recall, see if your neighborhood grocery store made the list
- Woman's car payments hid her death for 6 years, body found mummified in backseat of car
- TRAGIC: Man dies from injuries after being hit with his own vehicle
- Sandwich Suspension: 2-year-old girl punished by daycare over cheese sandwich
- PHOTO: Oklahoma Gov. daughter responds to photo stirring up controversy online