LAX security screener arrested for threats, suspicious package
LOS ANGELES- A former security screener at Los Angeles International Airport was arrested after making threats that led officials to clear terminals at the airport Tuesday.
Authorities say they found a suspicious package in front of a church and in the suspect’s car.
Agents say they searched the 29-year-old’s apartment and found a note with unspecified threats about Wednesday’s September 11 anniversary.
- One arrested while federal agents surround a N.W. OKC home
- Alleged murder for hire plot leads to two more hazmat scares in metro
- Businessman buys out part of Oklahoma City Thunder
- Toddler argues with mother over cupcakes; 'Listen, listen, listen, Linda!'
- 'I just lost it;' Officials said man killed wife of 56 years because she was 'nagging' him