Tips to help you shop smart for a new home
OKLAHOMA CITY- The housing market is heating up and it is no longer just for buyers.
Prices and mortgage rates are climbing.
In fact, the national median closing price for an existing single-family home was up 15.4 percent from may of 2012.
However, the market is still affordable and you can make the deal easier by checking your credit, getting pre-approved for a loan and using an agent.
Becky Ivins, a real-estate broker, stopped by our studios to talk about smart moves you can make when it comes to the housing market.
- Authorties unveil massive Oklahoma crime ring
- Hilarious! Don't you wish this was your flight attendant? We do!
- UPDATE: Boyfriend and neighbors shaken up about woman accused of killing 6 newborns
- Toddler argues with mother over cupcakes; 'Listen, listen, listen, Linda!'
- PHOTOS: Missed the Blood Moon? Watch this time lapse