UPDATE: Traffic warnings posted at ‘dangerous’ intersections
Motorcycle safety sign - Courtesy Allstate Facebook
OKLAHOMA CITY – The majority of motorcycle accidents where people are killed, 61 percent, happen in intersections, according to Allstate.
The insurance company said that is why warning signs are being installed at one of those intersections, N.W. Expressway and Belle Isle Blvd.
Wednesday yellow “Watch for Motorcycles” signs are going up to remind drivers to look twice.
It is part of the O.N.E., Once is Never Enough, motorcycle safety campaign.
- Toddler argues with mother over cupcakes; 'Listen, listen, listen, Linda!'
- Oklahoma sisters lose both parents in 48 hours; FFA community rallies behind them
- 'Crocodile Hunter' Steve Irwin's final words revealed
- 'Super' exercise helps mother lose 110 pounds, secret in 'core'
- Feline Fury: Family calls 911, says 'fat, angry' cat has them trapped in bedroom