Jamie Lee Curtis is spending an evening with Oklahoma
OKLAHOMA CITY – Award-winning actress Jamie Lee Curtis is spending an evening with Oklahomans to talk about her life, her career and most importantly, health.
Integris is bringing her to the Sooner State Sunday, Sept. 29.
Curtis will be talking about living wisely and living well at the Civic Center Music Hall that afternoon and evening.
Ms. Curtis was kind enough to grant NewsChannel 4 an phone interview. Here is that interview:
- VIDEO: Why this video is making people believe in ghosts
- Parent's worst nightmare caught on camera as alleged burglar breaks into nursery
- WATCH: Why you don't take a 'selfie' right next to a moving train
- Toddler argues with mother over cupcakes; 'Listen, listen, listen, Linda!'
- Authorties unveil massive Oklahoma crime ring