John Mayer, Phillip Phillips coming to Chesapeake Arena
OKLAHOMA CITY – Seven-time Grammy winner John Mayer is coming to the Chesapeake Energy Arena this November.
He is bringing Phillip Phillips from American Idol with him Nov. 30.
Tickets go on sale Friday, Sept. 20 at 10 a.m.
Mayer’s team said this is his first tour after a three-year break for health issues with his throat.
- VIDEO: Why this video is making people believe in ghosts
- Parent's worst nightmare caught on camera as alleged burglar breaks into nursery
- WATCH: Why you don't take a 'selfie' right next to a moving train
- Toddler argues with mother over cupcakes; 'Listen, listen, listen, Linda!'
- Authorties unveil massive Oklahoma crime ring