State Fair Safety: Police urge safety, have plan for Okla. State Fair
OKLAHOMA CITY – This is the first big weekend at the Oklahoma State Fair.
The OKC police have some tips on how to keep your family safe while enjoying all the food and fun.
1. Have a pre-determined meeting place in case you get separated from friends or family.
2. Keep a close eye on children.
3. Don’t leave children or young teens at the fair without adult supervision.
4. Leave valuables at home if possible, or if it’s absolutely necessary to bring them, lock them in your trunk, out of sight
5. Don’t forget to lock your vehicle when you go inside the park.