State Fair Safety: Police urge safety, have plan for Okla. State Fair
State Fair rides
OKLAHOMA CITY – This is the first big weekend at the Oklahoma State Fair.
The OKC police have some tips on how to keep your family safe while enjoying all the food and fun.
1. Have a pre-determined meeting place in case you get separated from friends or family.
2. Keep a close eye on children.
3. Don’t leave children or young teens at the fair without adult supervision.
4. Leave valuables at home if possible, or if it’s absolutely necessary to bring them, lock them in your trunk, out of sight
5. Don’t forget to lock your vehicle when you go inside the park.
- WATCH: Possibly the best home Christmas light show EVER and it's right here in Oklahoma
- Naked, wet man found in guitar case near frozen pond in eastern Oklahoma
- Best Flight Ever: Canadian airliner made passengers' Christmas wishes come true
- Wealth used as defense for teen accused of killing 4 in drunk driving crash