Study: Exercise effective in treating depression
Researchers say they may have found a new way to treat depression that is just as effective as drugs and counseling.
After studying more than 2,000 people suffering from depression, experts found exercise was as effective as psychological counseling and anti-depressant drugs.
Researchers are now working to determine what type of exercise is most beneficial and if the effects continue after patients stop exercising.
- Oklahoma part of major beef recall, see if your neighborhood grocery store made the list
- Woman's car payments hid her death for 6 years, body found mummified in backseat of car
- TRAGIC: Man dies from injuries after being hit with his own vehicle
- Sandwich Suspension: 2-year-old girl punished by daycare over cheese sandwich
- PHOTO: Oklahoma Gov. daughter responds to photo stirring up controversy online