World’s ugliest animal
Drumroll please, the winner of the world’s ugliest animal is the Blob Fish with its downturned lips and droopy nose. They live deep in the ocean and are thought to be endangered.
The poor misfortune Blob Fish won the title after the British ugly animal preservation society held a contest the group says it’s dedicated to raising the profile of some of Mother Nature’s most aesthetically challenged children.
When we first saw this guy here at NewsChannel 4 we debated who he looked like more; the comic character “Ziggy”, W.C. Fields or Ed Asner. What do you think?
- Toddler argues with mother over cupcakes; 'Listen, listen, listen, Linda!'
- Oklahoma sisters lose both parents in 48 hours; FFA community rallies behind them
- Feline Fury: Family calls 911, says 'fat, angry' cat has them trapped in bedroom
- 'Crocodile Hunter' Steve Irwin's final words revealed
- FIRES: Wildfires are sparking across the metro, crews stressing caution during high fire danger