Forbes: Wind energy investments cost T. Boone billionaire status
The usual suspects are still on the list.
Bill Gates is the richest man for the 20th year in a row with Warren Buffett as a close second again.
Facebook’s Mark Zuckerberg is back in the top 20 thanks to his hot stock.
However one Oklahoman is absent from the list, T. Boone Pickens.
The article reports only 30 people from last year’s list are poorer this year.
Pickens dropped below billionaire status because of costly wind energy investments.
Manoj Bhargava of the 5-hour Energy drink empire also lost money after a number of lawsuits.
Six others died, including sound pioneer Ray Dolby.
- Authorties unveil massive Oklahoma crime ring
- VIDEO: Why this video is making people believe in ghosts
- Hilarious! Don't you wish this was your flight attendant? We do!
- UPDATE: Boyfriend and neighbors shaken up about woman accused of killing 6 newborns
- Toddler argues with mother over cupcakes; 'Listen, listen, listen, Linda!'