UPDATE: H.E. Bailey reopened after deadly crash closed the turnpike near Chickasha
UPDATE: I-44 H.E. Bailey at mile marker 90 southbound, roadway has been opened
PREVIOUSLY: A semi-truck and car wreck leaves one person dead, the semi on fire and parts of at least one lane of highway closed.
The Oklahoma Highway Patrol and Chickasha Fire are on the scene.
The wreck is 8 miles northeast of Chickasha at mile marker 90.
Officials tell us one person died.
There crash is under investigation.
- VIDEO: Why this video is making people believe in ghosts
- Parent's worst nightmare caught on camera as alleged burglar breaks into nursery
- WATCH: Why you don't take a 'selfie' right next to a moving train
- Toddler argues with mother over cupcakes; 'Listen, listen, listen, Linda!'
- Authorties unveil massive Oklahoma crime ring