Consumer Reports names Chevy Silverado 1500 “Top-Rated Truck”
Consumer Reports has named the Chevy Silverado 1500 its “Top-Rated Truck.”
The Silverado trumped Dodge’s Ram 1500, which came in second place.
The magazine reported GM’s Silverado has a more ample cargo bed, several hundred pounds of greater payload capacity and can also tow a heavier trailer.
However, the race was close.
Automotive testing experts at Consumer Reports said you can’t go wrong with either truck.
- Toddler argues with mother over cupcakes; 'Listen, listen, listen, Linda!'
- Oklahoma sisters lose both parents in 48 hours; FFA community rallies behind them
- Feline Fury: Family calls 911, says 'fat, angry' cat has them trapped in bedroom
- 'Crocodile Hunter' Steve Irwin's final words revealed
- FIRES: Wildfires are sparking across the metro, crews stressing caution during high fire danger