Fire crews searching for OKC arson suspect
OKLAHOMA CITY – The fire department is asking your help after a series of fires in the same metro area.
Fire crews said numerous fires have been set near N.W. 39th St. and Penn. Ave.
Officials said the blazes began as small trash and grass fires but they have escalated in nature and size.
The latest two fires started in trash cans before spreading to homes, causing extensive damage.
One woman has been injured so far.
Fire authorities said if the suspect isn’t caught soon, more fires could be coming.
- VIDEO: Why this video is making people believe in ghosts
- Authorties unveil massive Oklahoma crime ring
- Hilarious! Don't you wish this was your flight attendant? We do!
- Toddler argues with mother over cupcakes; 'Listen, listen, listen, Linda!'
- UPDATE: Boyfriend and neighbors shaken up about woman accused of killing 6 newborns