Most dangerous celebrity name to search online
Internet experts said searching one special celebrity online can run you into a world wide web of trouble.
The most dangerous cyber celebrity of the year is actress Lily Collin, star of “Mirror Mirror.”
They said searching her name and the terms “free downloads”, “free apps,” or “nude pictures” gives you the highest chance of running into malware.
That’s according to internet security company, MacAfee.
Collins is followed by singer Avril Lavigne who takes the second spot.
Actress Sandra Bullock is the third most-dangerous celebrity to search, followed by Kathy Griffin and Zoe Saldana.
- Toddler argues with mother over cupcakes; 'Listen, listen, listen, Linda!'
- Oklahoma sisters lose both parents in 48 hours; FFA community rallies behind them
- Feline Fury: Family calls 911, says 'fat, angry' cat has them trapped in bedroom
- 'Crocodile Hunter' Steve Irwin's final words revealed
- FIRES: Wildfires are sparking across the metro, crews stressing caution during high fire danger