OKC man recovering after shot in buttocks
OKLAHOMA CITY – An Oklahoma City man is suffering from a gunshot wound to the buttocks Tuesday and the suspects are still on the run.
Authorities said the shooting happened on the 400 block of W. Britton Rd. at the Britton Crossing Apartment complex.
Crews said the victim is being treated at the hospital.
Police have very little description on the suspects
Oklahoma City police and an ambulance were called to the scene late Monday night about an assault with a deadly weapon.
When officials got there they found a man inside his apartment who had been shot in his backside.
EMSA crews said he is expected to recover.
Investigators are continuing to work on this case.
“It’s too early to say right now about what was the motive in the shooting, but there’s nothing that leads us to believe that this was gang related,” OKC Police Capt. Tom Krug said.
If you have any information, police ask you to call crime stoppers at (405) 235-7300.
- Authorties unveil massive Oklahoma crime ring
- Hilarious! Don't you wish this was your flight attendant? We do!
- UPDATE: Boyfriend and neighbors shaken up about woman accused of killing 6 newborns
- Toddler argues with mother over cupcakes; 'Listen, listen, listen, Linda!'
- PHOTOS: Missed the Blood Moon? Watch this time lapse