Bikes n’ Blues Festival rolling into Stillwater after 4 year break
STILLWATER, Okla.- After the rain clears, the weekend looks to be beautiful and fans of bikes and blues are ready to enjoy the great outdoors in Stillwater.
The Bikes ‘n Blues Festival will return to the Payne County Expo Center on Friday, September 20 and Saturday, September 21.
The festival will host live music from 6 p.m. to 11 p.m. each night on two stages inside the expo center.
Various food vendors and low-point beer will be available for those 21 and over.
Organizers say the festival always drew thousands of local and regional fans for what came to be known as “Oklahoma’s largest free blues festival.”
However, the economy took its toll and forced the festival to take a four year hiatus.
This year, the Stillwater Community Center Foundation decided it was time for the rebirth of blues.
The event is open to all ages and free of charge.
- Authorties unveil massive Oklahoma crime ring
- Hilarious! Don't you wish this was your flight attendant? We do!
- UPDATE: Boyfriend and neighbors shaken up about woman accused of killing 6 newborns
- Toddler argues with mother over cupcakes; 'Listen, listen, listen, Linda!'
- PHOTOS: Missed the Blood Moon? Watch this time lapse