Okla. National Guard teams up with other states for disaster drill
BRAGGS, Okla.- Members from the Oklahoma National Guard are taking part in a disaster drill involving multiple states.
The Oklahoma National Guard will join guard members from Texas, Arkansas and New Mexico at Camp Gruber later this morning.
The crews are participating in a Joint Eagle exercise, which is designed to help Army and National Guard units work together with civilian agencies to respond to a natural disaster.
The Joint Eagle exercise begins at 10 a.m. on Wednesday.
- Oklahoma part of major beef recall, see if your neighborhood grocery store made the list
- Woman's car payments hid her death for 6 years, body found mummified in backseat of car
- TRAGIC: Man dies from injuries after being hit with his own vehicle
- Sandwich Suspension: 2-year-old girl punished by daycare over cheese sandwich
- PHOTO: Oklahoma Gov. daughter responds to photo stirring up controversy online