Oklahoma County deputy involved in Okmulgee County crash
OKMULGEE COUNTY — There was a car crash that involved an Oklahoma County Sheriff’s deputy in Okmulgee County.
That deputy was transporting an inmate from the Okmulgee/Henryetta area when it ran into another vehicle traveling on US 75.
A vehicle failed to yield as it pulled out onto US 75 and was struck by the police cruiser.
A 46-year-old woman and a 15-year-old girl were transported by Life Flight to a Tulsa hospital. The 46-year-old was in critical condition when she was admitted.
The 15-year-old was treated and released.
The deputy was transported to an area hospital where he was treated and released. His 28-year-old passenger was also taken to that area hospital where he was treated and released.
- Authorties unveil massive Oklahoma crime ring
- Hilarious! Don't you wish this was your flight attendant? We do!
- UPDATE: Boyfriend and neighbors shaken up about woman accused of killing 6 newborns
- PHOTOS: Missed the Blood Moon? Watch this time lapse
- Toddler argues with mother over cupcakes; 'Listen, listen, listen, Linda!'