Grady Co. suspect wanted for trying to run over deputies
CHICKASHA, Okla.- Authorities are searching for a man who attempted to run over two sheriff’s deputies while fleeing from police.
Officials with the Grady County Sheriff’s Office say 35-year-old Samuel Dewayne Delk tried to run over two deputies while running from Chickasha police officers on August 23.
He got away and was seen just last week.
On Saturday, a deputy spotted Delk and attempted to pull him over.
Delk drove through a large ditch and went airborne in the car before coming to a stop in a yard.
He then ran into a heavily wooded area, making it nearly impossible for the deputy to follow him.
The deputy impounded the vehicle and found illegal drugs and loaded guns.
Delk is a white man, standing 5’11″ tall, weighing 170 pounds with brown hair and hazel eyes.
He currently has felony warrants for endangering others, possession of a controlled dangerous substance and possession of paraphernalia.
Delk was last known to be living in the Ninnekah area.
He is considered armed and dangerous.
A reward is being offered in this case.
If you have any information on Delk, call the Grady County Sheriff’s Office at (405) 224-8477.
- Authorties unveil massive Oklahoma crime ring
- Hilarious! Don't you wish this was your flight attendant? We do!
- UPDATE: Boyfriend and neighbors shaken up about woman accused of killing 6 newborns
- PHOTOS: Missed the Blood Moon? Watch this time lapse
- Toddler argues with mother over cupcakes; 'Listen, listen, listen, Linda!'