Frigidaire recalling 13,000 blenders, blade issue could injure users
Frigidaire is recalling 14,000 blenders because the blade shaft assembly can break off while the blender is on and injure users.
The affected devices were sold from March 2012 through this past July for about $130 dollars.
The recalled blenders have a 56-ounce glass jar.
If you have a recalled machine, you can contact Frigidaire for a free replacement.
- Oklahoma part of major beef recall, see if your neighborhood grocery store made the list
- Woman's car payments hid her death for 6 years, body found mummified in backseat of car
- TRAGIC: Man dies from injuries after being hit with his own vehicle
- PHOTO: Oklahoma Gov. daughter responds to photo stirring up controversy online
- Sandwich Suspension: 2-year-old girl punished by daycare over cheese sandwich