Woman is suspected in attempted bank robbery in Norman
NORMAN, Okla. — The FBI announced the attempted robbery of the Arvest Bank branch located at 1355 W. Lindsey Street in Norman.
At approximately 6:00 pm, a female entered the bank, went outside briefly, then returned a few minutes later.
The female approached the teller counter and presented a note demanding money. The female then left the bank on foot and walked east on Lindsey Street.
The female did not obtain any money during the attempted robbery.
The would-be robber is described as a black female, in her late 20′s or early 30′s, 5’8″ to 5’10″, approximately 200 – 240 pounds, wearing a ball cap, dark sunglasses, and a gray OU hoody.
She is believed to be responsible for the robbery of Bison Federal Credit Union in Shawnee, Oklahoma, on September 9, 2013.
Anyone with information is requested to contact the FBI at (405)290-7770.
- One arrested while federal agents surround a N.W. OKC home
- Alleged murder for hire plot leads to two more hazmat scares in metro
- Businessman buys out part of Oklahoma City Thunder
- Toddler argues with mother over cupcakes; 'Listen, listen, listen, Linda!'
- 'I just lost it;' Officials said man killed wife of 56 years because she was 'nagging' him