40-year-old man in good condition after shooting in southeast OKC
OKLAHOMA CITY – Authorities are investigating an overnight shooting in southeast Oklahoma City.
Police said a 40-year-old man is in the hospital in good condition Monday.
Officials said the shooting happened on the 600 block of S.E. 10th St.
So far, authorities have not confirmed what may have sparked the shooting or if anyone else is involved.
The man’s name has not yet been released.
- VIDEO: Why this video is making people believe in ghosts
- Parent's worst nightmare caught on camera as alleged burglar breaks into nursery
- WATCH: Why you don't take a 'selfie' right next to a moving train
- Toddler argues with mother over cupcakes; 'Listen, listen, listen, Linda!'
- Authorties unveil massive Oklahoma crime ring