40-year-old man in good condition after shooting in southeast OKC
OKLAHOMA CITY – Authorities are investigating an overnight shooting in southeast Oklahoma City.
Police said a 40-year-old man is in the hospital in good condition Monday.
Officials said the shooting happened on the 600 block of S.E. 10th St.
So far, authorities have not confirmed what may have sparked the shooting or if anyone else is involved.
The man’s name has not yet been released.
- Toddler argues with mother over cupcakes; 'Listen, listen, listen, Linda!'
- Oklahoma sisters lose both parents in 48 hours; FFA community rallies behind them
- Feline Fury: Family calls 911, says 'fat, angry' cat has them trapped in bedroom
- 'Crocodile Hunter' Steve Irwin's final words revealed
- FIRES: Wildfires are sparking across the metro, crews stressing caution during high fire danger