Need gas? Now’s the time to fill up
Need gas? Get it soon.
Gas prices are dropping dramatically in the metro.
Nationally, prices at the pump fell more than 6 cents a gallon in the past two weeks.
The average price for regular gasoline is now $3.52 a gallon and more savings could be on the way.
Analysts said prices could drop another five to six cents per gallon, unless there is a dramatic change in crude oil prices.
You can get gasoline in Oklahoma City for as low as $2.99.
Experts said the drop is due to a light hurricane season, the easing of tensions in the Middle East and refinery fixes.
- One arrested while federal agents surround a N.W. OKC home
- Alleged murder for hire plot leads to two more hazmat scares in metro
- Toddler argues with mother over cupcakes; 'Listen, listen, listen, Linda!'
- Businessman buys out part of Oklahoma City Thunder
- 'I just lost it;' Officials said man killed wife of 56 years because she was 'nagging' him