‘Baby’ Veronica’s biological mother said Brown gave her no choice
TULSA, Okla. – “Baby” Veronica’s biological mother is telling her side of the story after now-4-year-old Veronica is back with her legal adoptive parents, Matt and Melanie Capobianco.
Christy Maldonado said she hand-picked the Capobiancos because Brown gave her no choice.
“He let me know that he wanted to sign his rights away and that he had spoken to his family and they all agreed that that’s what would be best for him if that’s what he did,” she said.
Veronica left Oklahoma with the Capobiancos Monday night for their native South Carolina.
A deputy who was at the custody exchange said it appeared Veronica was doing well.
However, he said the girl’s biological grandfather was taken away in an ambulance after experiencing chest pains.
- Authorties unveil massive Oklahoma crime ring
- Hilarious! Don't you wish this was your flight attendant? We do!
- UPDATE: Boyfriend and neighbors shaken up about woman accused of killing 6 newborns
- Toddler argues with mother over cupcakes; 'Listen, listen, listen, Linda!'
- PHOTOS: Missed the Blood Moon? Watch this time lapse