Bono, Clinton use talents to impersonate each other
NEW YORK – Bono is turning out to be a man of many hidden talents.
The U2 front man and global activist pulled off an impression of former President Bill Clinton at the annual Clinton Global Initiative in New York.
Bono did the impression to entertain the crowd as Clinton was running late to the panel.
It was only fair that the former commander-in-chief was given his chance to imitate the pop star.
- Oklahoma part of major beef recall, see if your neighborhood grocery store made the list
- Woman's car payments hid her death for 6 years, body found mummified in backseat of car
- TRAGIC: Man dies from injuries after being hit with his own vehicle
- PHOTO: Oklahoma Gov. daughter responds to photo stirring up controversy online
- Sandwich Suspension: 2-year-old girl punished by daycare over cheese sandwich