Stores beginning to hire seasonal workers before holiday rush
Mark your calendars; Wednesday is three months until Christmas.
The holiday season will be here before you know it and many retailers are preparing to stock their stores with new employees for the shopping rush.
Kohl’s department stores say they plan to hire more than 50,000 seasonal workers nationwide, which averages out to about 40 extra workers per store.
Kohl’s has just over 1,000 locations across the country, including several across Oklahoma.
Seasonal employees work up to 20 hours per week to earn extra holiday cash.
Hiring is underway and positions should be filled by mid-November.
- One arrested while federal agents surround a N.W. OKC home
- Alleged murder for hire plot leads to two more hazmat scares in metro
- Businessman buys out part of Oklahoma City Thunder
- Toddler argues with mother over cupcakes; 'Listen, listen, listen, Linda!'
- 'I just lost it;' Officials said man killed wife of 56 years because she was 'nagging' him