Stores beginning to hire seasonal workers before holiday rush
Mark your calendars; Wednesday is three months until Christmas.
The holiday season will be here before you know it and many retailers are preparing to stock their stores with new employees for the shopping rush.
Kohl’s department stores say they plan to hire more than 50,000 seasonal workers nationwide, which averages out to about 40 extra workers per store.
Kohl’s has just over 1,000 locations across the country, including several across Oklahoma.
Seasonal employees work up to 20 hours per week to earn extra holiday cash.
Hiring is underway and positions should be filled by mid-November.
- Toddler argues with mother over cupcakes; 'Listen, listen, listen, Linda!'
- Oklahoma sisters lose both parents in 48 hours; FFA community rallies behind them
- Feline Fury: Family calls 911, says 'fat, angry' cat has them trapped in bedroom
- 'Crocodile Hunter' Steve Irwin's final words revealed
- FIRES: Wildfires are sparking across the metro, crews stressing caution during high fire danger