Dusten Brown, biological father of Baby Veronica, issues statement
Dusten Brown had worked with, Baby Veronica’s legal adoptive parents for custodial rights of his daughter, but was unsuccessful. Veronica, who is now 4, left Oklahoma with her legal adoptive parents days ago and is now back in South Carolina.
Dusten Brown issued the following statement on the transfer of his daughter, Veronica:
“The last few days without Veronica in our home have been more painful than words can describe. We are heartbroken at the loss of our daughter. I moved heaven and earth for two years to bring Veronica home to her family where she belongs. And when I finally picked her up for the journey back to Oklahoma two years ago, we looked into each other’s eyes and it was like we had always been together. That bond was instantaneous, and nothing can break it. Veronica is my child, my flesh and blood, and I love her more than life itself. And to our daughter, Veronica—Mommy and Daddy love you and miss you so much, and we cannot wait until we see you again. We will see you again.”
Dusten and Robin Brown
- VIDEO: Why this video is making people believe in ghosts
- Parent's worst nightmare caught on camera as alleged burglar breaks into nursery
- WATCH: Why you don't take a 'selfie' right next to a moving train
- Toddler argues with mother over cupcakes; 'Listen, listen, listen, Linda!'
- Authorties unveil massive Oklahoma crime ring