Frugal Friday: Free family fun for Fall
Fall is finally here and to celebrate, this weekend is packed with free Fall festivities for the whole family.
Free 44th Annual Fin & Feather Festival
- Friday through Sunday
- Lake Tenkiller
- Arts, crafts, food, family fun
- Andrews Park
- Art, live music, tie dye
Downtown Edmond Art Crawl
- Third annual art crawl in Historic Downtown Edmond
- Artists, musicians, food, live performances, classic cars, giveaways
- Free horse drawn carriage rides
- Saturday 10 a.m. – 5 p.m.
Plaza District Festival
- Saturday noon to 10 p.m.
- Plaza District on 16th St.
- Creativity, live music, artist booths, kids’ art activities
Family Outdoor Expo and Crystal Lake
- Saturday 9 a.m. – 4 p.m.
- Fishing clinic, archery, boat rides
- Crystal Lake 6615 S.W. 15th St. Oklahoma City
- Free tickets available at Bass Pro Shops and Charleston Restaurants
OKC Zoo FREE Costume Swap
- OKC Zoo
- Donate your new or gently used child-sized Halloween costumes from Sept. 30 to Oct. 4. in exchange for a ticket to come back and shop the swap on Oct. 5.
- Donations can also be made without shopping
Forever, For Real Relationship Workshop
- Free relationship strengthening workshop
- Engaged couples get $45 discount on marriage license
- Saturday 9:30 a.m. – 4 p.m.
- Oklahoma History Center
- Oklahoma part of major beef recall, see if your neighborhood grocery store made the list
- Woman's car payments hid her death for 6 years, body found mummified in backseat of car
- TRAGIC: Man dies from injuries after being hit with his own vehicle
- PHOTO: Oklahoma Gov. daughter responds to photo stirring up controversy online