Fall is finally here and to celebrate, this weekend is packed with free Fall festivities for the whole family.
Free 44th Annual Fin & Feather Festival
– Friday through Sunday
– Lake Tenkiller
– Arts, crafts, food, family fun
– Andrews Park
– Art, live music, tie dye
Downtown Edmond Art Crawl
– Third annual art crawl in Historic Downtown Edmond
– Artists, musicians, food, live performances, classic cars, giveaways
– Free horse drawn carriage rides
– Saturday 10 a.m. – 5 p.m.
Plaza District Festival
– Saturday noon to 10 p.m.
– Plaza District on 16th St.
– Creativity, live music, artist booths, kids’ art activities
Family Outdoor Expo and Crystal Lake
– Saturday 9 a.m. – 4 p.m.
– Fishing clinic, archery, boat rides
– Crystal Lake 6615 S.W. 15th St. Oklahoma City
– Free tickets available at Bass Pro Shops and Charleston Restaurants
OKC Zoo FREE Costume Swap
– OKC Zoo
– Donate your new or gently used child-sized Halloween costumes from Sept. 30 to Oct. 4. in exchange for a ticket to come back and shop the swap on Oct. 5.
– Donations can also be made without shopping
Forever, For Real Relationship Workshop
– Free relationship strengthening workshop
– Engaged couples get $45 discount on marriage license
– Saturday 9:30 a.m. – 4 p.m.
– Oklahoma History Center