Man recovering after shot in sleep at N.W. 23rd St. apartment overnight
OKLAHOMA CITY – An Oklahoma City man is in the hospital Thursday morning after police said he was shot in his sleep.
Police said he called 911 from the Chateau Deville apartments N.W. 23rd St. and Penn. Ave. to say he had been shot.
Authorities said they found a woman wandering in the parking lot who said her apartment had been ransacked.
Officials said the woman is not cooperating with police.
The man who was shot lives in the apartment next to the one that was broken into.
The victim said he was asleep and woke up to yelling and gunshots.
Police said a stay bullet went through the man’s wall and hit his side.
The man is being treated at the hospital; his injuries are not life threatening.
- Authorties unveil massive Oklahoma crime ring
- Hilarious! Don't you wish this was your flight attendant? We do!
- UPDATE: Boyfriend and neighbors shaken up about woman accused of killing 6 newborns
- Toddler argues with mother over cupcakes; 'Listen, listen, listen, Linda!'
- PHOTOS: Missed the Blood Moon? Watch this time lapse