Oklahoma County deputies searching for man wanted on drug charges
OKLAHOMA CITY – Oklahoma County Sheriff’s deputies are asking for your help locating a 22-year-old man wanted on drug charges.
Deputies said Quaylan Lamar Bruner (a.k.a. Q-Ball) has two warrants out for his arrest.
Authorities said not to approach Bruner if you see him just call 911 immediately.
- VIDEO: Why this video is making people believe in ghosts
- Parent's worst nightmare caught on camera as alleged burglar breaks into nursery
- WATCH: Why you don't take a 'selfie' right next to a moving train
- Toddler argues with mother over cupcakes; 'Listen, listen, listen, Linda!'
- Authorties unveil massive Oklahoma crime ring