Orr Family Farm postpones opening
MOORE, Okla. — Long-time Oklahoma attraction Orr Family Farm will postpone their grand opening ceremony until next week due to inclement weather.
The farm was damaged in the May 20th Moore tornado and has since been rebuilt with the help of over 2,000 volunteers. A ribbon-cutting ceremony was set to take place at 11 a.m. in the main event barn but was postponed.
The event will take place October 5th and 11 a.m. regardless of weather.
- Toddler argues with mother over cupcakes; 'Listen, listen, listen, Linda!'
- Oklahoma sisters lose both parents in 48 hours; FFA community rallies behind them
- Feline Fury: Family calls 911, says 'fat, angry' cat has them trapped in bedroom
- 'Crocodile Hunter' Steve Irwin's final words revealed
- FIRES: Wildfires are sparking across the metro, crews stressing caution during high fire danger