Thunderstorms and some flooding march across Oklahoma
Showers and Thunderstorms continue moving through the eastern part of Oklahoma through mid-afternoon.
Light showers are expected for the metro and Central Oklahoma for Saturday afternoon.
The eastern part of the state may see more rainfall but no major flooding is expected.
Highs will struggle to make it past the mid 70s with many locations falling to the uper 40s tonight under a blanket of stars.
- VIDEO: Why this video is making people believe in ghosts
- Parent's worst nightmare caught on camera as alleged burglar breaks into nursery
- WATCH: Why you don't take a 'selfie' right next to a moving train
- Toddler argues with mother over cupcakes; 'Listen, listen, listen, Linda!'
- Authorties unveil massive Oklahoma crime ring