Former OSU student charged for hazing with firearm
Wednesday, Payne County District Attorney Tom Lee filed charges against an OSU fraternity member for the use of a firearm while hazing.
Monday, Alpha Gamma Rho member 22-year-old Owen Hossack was charged with two counts of pointing a firearm at an individual with the intent to threaten.
According to court documents, on August 16th Hossack used a loaded gun to scare pledges on their way to an initiation event.
He asked the two potential Alpha Gamma Rho members if they would take a bullet for their brothers.
University police were not notified about the allegations until September 6th and it wasn’t until September 19th that the case was presented to district attorney Tom Lee.
Payne County Sheriff’s office says that timeline is not unusual.
- One arrested while federal agents surround a N.W. OKC home
- Alleged murder for hire plot leads to two more hazmat scares in metro
- Toddler argues with mother over cupcakes; 'Listen, listen, listen, Linda!'
- Businessman buys out part of Oklahoma City Thunder
- 'I just lost it;' Officials said man killed wife of 56 years because she was 'nagging' him