Warming trend Monday, next chance for storms Friday
A warming trend starts Monday.
Temperatures will climb to the 80s and 90s this week with gradually increasing winds.
Our next big front will move through the state on Friday bringing showers and thunderstorms and the coolest temperatures of the season so far.
Temperatures will only reach the 60s next Saturday with lows in the 40s!
Stay tuned for the latest.
- One arrested while federal agents surround a N.W. OKC home
- Alleged murder for hire plot leads to two more hazmat scares in metro
- Businessman buys out part of Oklahoma City Thunder
- Toddler argues with mother over cupcakes; 'Listen, listen, listen, Linda!'
- 'I just lost it;' Officials said man killed wife of 56 years because she was 'nagging' him