How much will Obamacare cost Oklahomans?
WASHINGTON – The White House has released the numbers on how much Obamacare will cost those affected in Oklahoma.
- 53 - Average number of health plans available
- $114 - Lowest-cost plan premiums for a 27-year-old
- $84 - Lowest-cost plan premiums after tax credits for a 27-year-old with an income of $25,000
- $634 - Mid-range plan premiums for a family of 4
- $282 - Mid-range plan premiums after tax credits for a family of 4 with an income of $50,000
- Woman's car payments hid her death for 6 years, body found mummified in backseat of car
- Oklahoma father finds mother, 3-year-old daughter dead in garage, saves 5-year-old son
- UPDATE: Did one of Oklahoma's famous couples find another home in a different state?
- Doll with 'real' body proportions gains support, crowd funded in just 24 hours