How much will Obamacare cost Oklahomans?
WASHINGTON – The White House has released the numbers on how much Obamacare will cost those affected in Oklahoma.
- 53 - Average number of health plans available
- $114 - Lowest-cost plan premiums for a 27-year-old
- $84 - Lowest-cost plan premiums after tax credits for a 27-year-old with an income of $25,000
- $634 - Mid-range plan premiums for a family of 4
- $282 - Mid-range plan premiums after tax credits for a family of 4 with an income of $50,000
- WATCH: Possibly the best home Christmas light show EVER and it's right here in Oklahoma
- Naked, wet man found in guitar case near frozen pond in eastern Oklahoma
- Best Flight Ever: Canadian airliner made passengers' Christmas wishes come true
- Wealth used as defense for teen accused of killing 4 in drunk driving crash