How much will Obamacare cost Oklahomans?
WASHINGTON – The White House has released the numbers on how much Obamacare will cost those affected in Oklahoma.
- 53 - Average number of health plans available
- $114 - Lowest-cost plan premiums for a 27-year-old
- $84 - Lowest-cost plan premiums after tax credits for a 27-year-old with an income of $25,000
- $634 - Mid-range plan premiums for a family of 4
- $282 - Mid-range plan premiums after tax credits for a family of 4 with an income of $50,000
- One arrested while federal agents surround a N.W. OKC home
- Alleged murder for hire plot leads to two more hazmat scares in metro
- Businessman buys out part of Oklahoma City Thunder
- Toddler argues with mother over cupcakes; 'Listen, listen, listen, Linda!'
- 'I just lost it;' Officials said man killed wife of 56 years because she was 'nagging' him