Kevin Durant tries to sell $1.95M Gaillardia home
OKLAHOMA CITY – While the peak of the home buying season is over, one Thunder star decided to try his luck selling his northwest Oklahoma City home.
According to Realtor.com, Kevin Durant listed his estate in Gaillardia’s Club Villa neighborhood at $1.95 million.
Durant’s property includes a main home and a large guest house with a palatial pool area.
In all, buyers would get five bedrooms and four bathrooms in the 5,545-square-feet of living space.
Real estate experts are impressed by the home’s exposed beams, hardwood flooring and a spiral staircase.
Kevin Durant is said to be moving into Deep Deuce, just a few blocks away from his new restaurant downtown and the Chesapeake Energy Arena.Submit Your Photo
- Toddler argues with mother over cupcakes; 'Listen, listen, listen, Linda!'
- Oklahoma sisters lose both parents in 48 hours; FFA community rallies behind them
- Feline Fury: Family calls 911, says 'fat, angry' cat has them trapped in bedroom
- 'Crocodile Hunter' Steve Irwin's final words revealed
- FIRES: Wildfires are sparking across the metro, crews stressing caution during high fire danger