Police searching for suspect after stabbing, one other arrested
OKLAHOMA CITY – One person is in jail and a second suspect is still on the run after a victim was found stabbed overnight in Oklahoma City.
Police were called to the area of N.W. 10th St. and Ann Arbor around 12:30 a.m. Tuesday after receiving a call about a domestic disturbance.
When they arrived, they found one victim with a stab wound and one suspect still at the scene.
The victim was not seriously injured and refused to be taken to the hospital.
The suspect was taken into custody and told officers a second suspect fled on foot when they arrived.
With the help of Air One, police set up a perimeter to search for the suspect but could not find him.
The suspect is described as a white male who was last seen wearing a checkered shirt.
Authorities believe he may have also been involved in a nearby burglary.
So far, the suspects’ names have not been released.
- One arrested while federal agents surround a N.W. OKC home
- Alleged murder for hire plot leads to two more hazmat scares in metro
- Toddler argues with mother over cupcakes; 'Listen, listen, listen, Linda!'
- Businessman buys out part of Oklahoma City Thunder
- 'I just lost it;' Officials said man killed wife of 56 years because she was 'nagging' him