Cigarette to blame for fire at NW OKC business
OKLAHOMA CITY – Investigators believe a lit cigarette may be to blame for a small fire at a business late Tuesday night.
Fire crews were called to a fire at a tattoo parlor near N.W. 30th St. and Portland around 10:30 p.m. Tuesday.
Firefighters were able to get the flames under control quickly.
Investigators say there was a meeting inside the tattoo shop earlier in the evening and someone may have left a lit cigarette near the couch.
No word on how much fire damage was done to the business.
- Toddler argues with mother over cupcakes; 'Listen, listen, listen, Linda!'
- Oklahoma sisters lose both parents in 48 hours; FFA community rallies behind them
- Feline Fury: Family calls 911, says 'fat, angry' cat has them trapped in bedroom
- 'Crocodile Hunter' Steve Irwin's final words revealed
- FIRES: Wildfires are sparking across the metro, crews stressing caution during high fire danger