Fall into Fitness for free at festival Sunday
OKLAHOMA CITY – Fall into Fitness Sunday in the Farmer’s Market District.
From 11 a.m. to 4 p.m., the whole family can enjoy the free event.
Expect a kid’s fitness zone, live music, an outdoor zumba marathon, local grub and vendors with your health, fitness and sustainable practices in mind.
Fall into Fitness
Sunday 11 a.m. to 4 p.m.
Farmers’ Market District
311 S. Klein
- Toddler argues with mother over cupcakes; 'Listen, listen, listen, Linda!'
- Oklahoma sisters lose both parents in 48 hours; FFA community rallies behind them
- Feline Fury: Family calls 911, says 'fat, angry' cat has them trapped in bedroom
- 'Crocodile Hunter' Steve Irwin's final words revealed
- FIRES: Wildfires are sparking across the metro, crews stressing caution during high fire danger