Designer babies: Company getting patent for baby trait predictor
Designer babies. They may be closer than you think.
A California company has a new patent on the books that could help you determine what kind of family traits your child might inherit from you.
The interesting experiment is proving very controversial.
Officials with the company, 23 and Me, said their tool is offering people an enjoyable way to “dip their toes into genetics.”
- Authorties unveil massive Oklahoma crime ring
- Hilarious! Don't you wish this was your flight attendant? We do!
- UPDATE: Boyfriend and neighbors shaken up about woman accused of killing 6 newborns
- Toddler argues with mother over cupcakes; 'Listen, listen, listen, Linda!'
- PHOTOS: Missed the Blood Moon? Watch this time lapse