Fraternity email advises pledges on “luring rape bait”
ATLANTA – A fraternity house at Georgia Tech has been put on suspension after it sent out an offensive letter to its members, allegedly telling them how to seduce women, calling them ‘rape bait.’
The fraternity, Phi Kappa Tau, allegedly sent out an email to pledges, advising them to give women enough alcohol until they are drunk enough to go up to their room.
It also went on to tell members to “send them on their way” when they are “finished” with them.
The member who sent out the letter signed off, “in luring rape bait.”
Georgia Tech University says it is investigating the letter and the fraternity member who sent it has been suspended.
- VIDEO: Why this video is making people believe in ghosts
- Authorties unveil massive Oklahoma crime ring
- Toddler argues with mother over cupcakes; 'Listen, listen, listen, Linda!'
- Hilarious! Don't you wish this was your flight attendant? We do!
- UPDATE: Boyfriend and neighbors shaken up about woman accused of killing 6 newborns