Tomato Dodge fun run coming to OKC
OKLAHOMA CITY – A new kind of run is coming to Oklahoma City.
Registration is now open for “Tomato Dodge.”
It combines a fun run with a food fight, inspired by the annual La Tomatina Festival in Spain.
You can join in the food fight Oct. 26 at Wake Zone Cable Park near N.E. 10th St. and Sunnylane.
- Oklahoma part of major beef recall, see if your neighborhood grocery store made the list
- Woman's car payments hid her death for 6 years, body found mummified in backseat of car
- TRAGIC: Man dies from injuries after being hit with his own vehicle
- Sandwich Suspension: 2-year-old girl punished by daycare over cheese sandwich
- PHOTO: Oklahoma Gov. daughter responds to photo stirring up controversy online