Midwest City man to compete on ‘Jeopardy’ Thursday
Courtesy of Jeopardy Productions, Inc.
MIDWEST CITY, Okla. – One man from right here in the metro will have a chance to win big on a TV game show.
Thursday afternoon William Benhardt, a novelist from Midwest City, will be on Jeopardy.
Bernhardt is a thriller/suspense fiction author most known for his “Ben Kincaid” book series.
He won the Oklahoma Book Award for Best Fiction twice and is the youngest author honored in the Oklahoma Writers Hall of Fame.
JEOPARDY! and its host, Alex Trebek, are celebrating 30 years on the air.
It is a top-rated quiz show that holds the Guinness World Record for most Emmy awards won by a TV game show, having won 30 Emmys.
- Toddler argues with mother over cupcakes; 'Listen, listen, listen, Linda!'
- Oklahoma sisters lose both parents in 48 hours; FFA community rallies behind them
- Feline Fury: Family calls 911, says 'fat, angry' cat has them trapped in bedroom
- 'Crocodile Hunter' Steve Irwin's final words revealed
- FIRES: Wildfires are sparking across the metro, crews stressing caution during high fire danger