OU/Texas game day forecast shows chance of rain
Heading south for the OU/Texas Red River Rivalry?
You might want to pack your umbrella or poncho.
The 4Warn Storm Team is predicting a 30 percent chance of rain by Saturday afternoon.
Other than that, temperatures should be perfect for the 11 a.m. kick off.
- One arrested while federal agents surround a N.W. OKC home
- Alleged murder for hire plot leads to two more hazmat scares in metro
- Toddler argues with mother over cupcakes; 'Listen, listen, listen, Linda!'
- Businessman buys out part of Oklahoma City Thunder
- 'I just lost it;' Officials said man killed wife of 56 years because she was 'nagging' him