Starbucks free coffee deal urging ‘togetherness’ to end government shutdown
Starbucks is giving a free coffee to anyone who buys another person their favorite brew Wednesday through Friday.
Why? Starbucks CEO Howard Schultz said he wants lawmakers to come together to end the shutdown and he is encouraging customers to show them how it’s done.
Schultz said the offer is a way to help fellow citizens “support and connect with one another, even as we wait for our elected officials to do the same for our country.”
- Authorties unveil massive Oklahoma crime ring
- Hilarious! Don't you wish this was your flight attendant? We do!
- UPDATE: Boyfriend and neighbors shaken up about woman accused of killing 6 newborns
- Toddler argues with mother over cupcakes; 'Listen, listen, listen, Linda!'
- VIDEO: Why this video is making people believe in ghosts